Saturday, October 30, 2010

Forster


Arrived at the stunning town of Forster which overlooks the lake and the ocean. In the evening we went a lookout. Dad spotted big shadows about 50 m from where we were standing.






A couple of minutes later whales were jumping and splashing with the dolphins. All up there were 5 older whales and a baby whale.






The walk continued down to one mile beach where there was some sand dunes. I lost my phone but after a long search I found it under some sand.





The next day we hired a boat and went out on the lake fishing. Josh caught 6 Flathead and a snapper, Dad caught 2 bream, Flathead, eel and a colourful wrasse.



I caught 7 Flathead and a bream. Just as we were about to go back 5 dolphins were swimming next to our boat and like Fraser island Mums camera went flat.



Socially lots of whale watching tours, Culturally lots of Asian restaurants.

Economically the town was very build up having massive high rises everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment