Airlie Beach has so many events and things to do such as shopping, fishing, swimming and beaches. In land of the coast the Whitsundays region grows lots of sugar cane.
Socially Airlie beach has so many groups coming through the town and has lots of tours going out to hook island, daydream island, Whitsundays island, and Hamilton island.
In the Whitsundays area there is 74 islands. And an average of 20,000 backpackers come through the Whitsundays region a week.
Airlie beach is one of the best places we have stayed yet.
This is why we stayed for four days. On the 2nd day we went on a rock dirt 4 wheel drive track to the secluded hydeaway bay. Dad caught 2 squid and Josh caught 1. I also caught a snag.
We moved on to dingo beach Dad and Josh caught 2 Flathead each and I had a massive fish that snapped my line. I was not going home unless I caught a fish.
As we were packing up I finally after a long time caught a small flathead.

On the last day we woke up bright and early to go on the 3 island cruise.





On the last day we woke up bright and early to go on the 3 island cruise.
The first island we stopped at was hook island where we went snorkelling in our comfy stinger suits.
We spotted some astonishing marine life.
We then went through some rough seas to reach whitehaven beach safely which is on the Whitsundays island.
We had some supplied lunch and went on to the beach which had the whitest sand I personally have ever seen.
After a great time at Whitehaven we moved onto Daydream island where we spent 2 hours on and went home.
Overall the cruise was a huge success.
No comments:
Post a Comment